• A Photokol site (the "Site") operated by Studio Time (the "Company") and also used as a sales site for the purchase of online automated presentations (the "Product").
• What is stated in these regulations in the masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations treat both sexes equally.
• Purchase through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
• The actual purchase of the product on the website will constitute a statement on the part of the customer that he has read the provisions of these regulations, understood them and agreed to them. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
• The site allows customers to convenient, easy and safe purchase of the product via the Internet.
• The product can be purchased on the website at any time until stocks last.
• The purchase on the website is by credit card only or by bank transfer by prior arrangement and the transaction will be made after its approval by the credit company.
• The price of the products on the website include VAT
• The company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the product at any time and to deny the right to purchase on a sales site at its discretion.
Returns and cancellations
• The transaction can be canceled by contacting the company's customer service by phone or e-mail. Cancellation of the transaction will be valid only before receipt of the product.
• If the transaction is canceled after the customer has already received the digital product, the customer will not be allowed to get his money back.
The cancellation policy detailed above will only apply in relation to products purchased on the site. The company will not handle the return of products purchased through another source.
Delivery and sending of the digital product
• The company will take care of delivering the product to the customer to the e-mail address he typed when making the purchase on a sales site, within 2 business days.
• The company will not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in delivery and / or non-delivery, caused as a result of force majeure and / or events beyond its control.
• The delivery of the digital product will be sent to the address provided by the customer at the time of purchase, and the customer cannot collect the digital product from the company's offices.
The price of the product includes the digital the cost of sending by email.
• For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, you can contact the company's service representatives at 053-6536536
Warranty and service
• The warranty for the product covers material defects in the body of the product and / or its operation that were caused by the company.
• The warranty for a digital product a. Given for a period of 3 business days from the date of purchase.
• • The warranty for a digital product b. Given for a period of 5 business days from the date of purchase.
• The warranty is valid only in respect of a customer who holds in his hands proof of original purchase and only if the purchase was made through the store sales site Protocol.
The company reserves the right to require the customer to prove that he is the original purchaser of the digital product.
• The company's warranty will not apply in cases where the defect in the product was caused as a result of incorrect operation: ie sloppy projection, drop in electrical voltage, etc.
• The company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the misuse or misuse of the digital product, including any accidental, special, indirect or consequential damage - to the extent permitted by law. The customer is responsible and all risk and liability for loss, damage and damage to his body and / or property and / or property and / or the bodies of third parties, resulting from the use and / or non-use of the product, except in cases where the said damage was caused due to the sole negligence of The company.
• To activate the warranty and receive service for the product, please contact the company by phone: 053-6536536
Information security and privacy
• Photocol, as well as sister companies and other subcontractors operating on behalf of Studio Time to the same standards, may use the information on the form to bring you the information and services requested. This personal information will not be disclosed and will not be used further for marketing purposes without permission.
• The company takes acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond the control of the company and / or arising from force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
• The company undertakes not to use the information provided to it by the buyers but to enable the purchase on the sales site and in accordance with all laws.
• The "Submit" button has the consent of a protocol company or anyone on its behalf to use this personal information in order to provide you with information about the products and additional information via email or other, about services and resources related to the company's products: automatic presentation. In addition, this personal information may be used for market research purposes. If you wish to remove your personal details from the company's mailing list at any time, call: 053-6536536 By clicking on the "Submit" button, I confirm by signing the form and its terms.
• No information from the site and / or this sales site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by the company.
Law and Jurisdiction
• The interpretation and enforcement of these By-Laws and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be made in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in one of the Tel Aviv-Yafo, Haifa, Jerusalem or B'Shlosha districts shall be entrusted with exclusive jurisdiction.